Eric, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory/company training at MAJOR retailer, now owns and operates an appliance repair business.
10734586

I gust bought Frigidaire range FGGF305MKF I cant find out

Customer Question

I gust bought Frigidaire range FGGF305MKF I can't find out how to make oven temperature hotter or cooler durring it's cooking.
Thank you in advance.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Eric replied 7 years ago.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help you today!
Are you simply trying to adjust the displayed temperature up or down during normal cooking OR are you trying to adjust (calibrate) the ACTUAL temperature because you feel that the DISPLAYED temperature is different than the actual temperature inside the machine? I can help you with either one of these.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Eric, the problem is I don't know how to adjust displayd temperature up or down durring oven cooking. When you start for example you press bake botton and then start, display shows me preseted temperature of 350, but for example if I need to make oven hotter or cooler durring the cooking, I don't know which bottons I should use, because there is no cursors up or down.

Thanks

Expert:  Eric replied 7 years ago.
Thanks!
No problem. To adjust the baking temperature under normal circumstances , simply press bake, then type the desired temperature into the keypad on the right side of the panel , THEN press start. If you want to change the temperature DURING a bake, just press bake during the cycle, then type the new temperature and press start again. Frigidaire decided for some reason NOT to include up and down buttons on this model, thinking that maybe customers would think this is a "cooler" way to get the EXACT temperature they wanted ?!?! Please let me know if you need any more information!
Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you Eric for your ansfer, I'll try and let you know if it's working.

Best regards

Expert:  Eric replied 7 years ago.
You are very welcome! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Thanks alot!