How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 244
Experience:  Factory/company training at MAJOR retailer, now owns and operates an appliance repair business.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Jenn Aire range, model # JGD813OADS, which is two

This answer was rated:

I have a Jenn Aire range, model # XXXXX which is two burner on the right and a grill on the left. I would like to convert it to a four burner unit and want to know if that is (a) possible (b) if there is a conversion kit avaiable or do I need to order the parts separately?
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help you today!
The easieat way to do this on this machine is to order part # JGA8100ADB if your unit is black and part #JGA8100ADW if its white. This is a complete sealed 2-burner assembly and is pretty easy to install if you have basic mechanical skills. This model does have the option to convert the grill to a 2-burner setup for the left side. The price is between $200-$300 depending on where you buy it and the color. I have included THIS LINK for a direct link to the black one and THIS LINK for a direct link to the white one. The white one is slightly more expensive. This unit will come with the burners, caps, grilles, pan and chasis all in one unit.
Eric and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions