Dave
Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  34 years experience as a repair technician
20703114

We have a GE momogram refrigerator - freezer - with the drawer

We have a GE momogram refrigerator - freezer - with the drawer type pull out bottom freezer. It seems the bottom freezer is stuck and will not open - any thoughts ??
Either something inside is blocking the drawer from coming out or the gasket is stuck to the front of the unit. Does it move at all? What is your model number?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We have the GE Monogram Bottom Freezer - Model ZICs36ONMCR - Serical FG030328 purchased in May 2004. It does not move at all - we tried pulling , pushing and giggling it ...We were wondering if it could potentially be frozen ?? and what is the best way to get the door open ? If something is blocking the door what can be done and what kind of repair person is best ....thanks so much for your help .
I would try turning it off and using a hair dryer around the edge of the drawer for 10 or 15 minutes to see if that will release it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
DAVE - YOU are my hero !! It worked ...

Thanks again !

Adrienne
Your Welcome
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I just received my credit card statement and it appears that I have been charge twice for this question. Can someone at Just ask assist with this matter
You would have to contact the website for this. There should be a link on the page.