How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Frigidaire drop-in range; Model FE5355ASB (coulb be

This answer was rated:

I have a Frigidaire drop-in range; Model FE5355ASB (coulb be FES355ASB). It was purchased at a Lowe's store. I can't find the metal burner pans that go under the burner.

Can you help? I've tried several different ones from Lowes.

these should be them, Part 958654if you click this blue link it will take you to the place to order them , there are different sizes I just showed you the large on, heres the link , thanks Bryan

Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you