Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Our GE refrigerator Model GSF25XGRE WW ice maker isnt making

Our GE refrigerator Model GSF25XGRE WW ice maker isn't making ice. It doesn't appear that the tray in the refrigerator is being filled, because I never hear water running to fill the tray like we used to.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok let me check the model and i will be back shortly, thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok first m,ake sure the tube inside the freezer that feeds the ice maker isnt frozen, you can take a hair dryer to this and dedfrost it if it is. if thats not fozen then you will need to change the inlet valve, Part 880070this is located in the back where you water line connects to the refrigerator, heres where you can get this for around, $48.00 , click this blue link, http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=5 thanks Bryan