Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I need a fan solenoid for an old GE forced air heater.

10/4/2009
built1950
built1950, Handyman
Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer,
Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you,
If we could please have the full make, model number and age
of the appliance that you have posted your question about?
Along with any other info that you may think is important
that you did not list in your original post to us. We will
be more then happy to try to assist you.

Model GE LU080A2M1
SN 779936 242
Installed 1974
I've replaced the gas valve and blower motor. I have photos if there's someplace I can send them.
By any chance do you also have the info on the solinoid? This would give me more options.
Nope, if I had that info we probably wouldn't be talking...
In that case you'll have to give me time to check with my industry connections, it is the weekend. They'll be open tomorrow. No guarantees but if it's available I'll find it.
Ok, thanks
Thanks again for your patience. Your part is available at this site:

http://www.expertappliance.com/partfinder.php (paste to your browser)

Part Type Capacitor-Genuine OEM)

Description
CAPACITOR FOR BLOWER MOTOR

Our Part Number
Use this number to order online. Receive additional discount and free shipping
Z8-LU080A2M1-82GW
Price $98.87
Available Yes-In Stock
Additional info UPDATED DESIGN RUN CAPACITOR

Edited by built1950 on 10/5/2009 at 7:01 PM EST
I think we've had a misunderstanding here. What I need is the soleniod that turns the power on to the blower motor and times when it happens on the heat setting not the capacitor.
Thanks, Lynn
Sorry about that. Here it is at the same site:

Here is the information you requested.
To order, click on the add to cart button.
Success, we found the genuine replacement part!
Part Type Fan Relay

Description
FAN RELAY

Our Part Number
Z1-LU080A2M1-33GW
Price $142.12
Available Yes-In Stock
Additional info FAN RELAY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-CLICK HERE
I think I'd like to look at one at a local store before I order. Don't want to wait 1-7 days just to find out it's not it. (that's the way things usually work for me)
Thanks, Lynn
Now that I've supplied you with the part number you should have no problem. When it works out please remember to return and press the ACCEPT button, that's how I get credit for helping you. Thanks.
Ok. I'll let you know. I have family medical stuff tomorrow and will hopefully be able to to check it out.
Thanks, Lynn
Anytime and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
built1950
built1950, Handyman
built1950
built1950
built1950, Handyman