Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

my whirlpool gold series microwave just stopped working all

of the sudden. No...
my whirlpool gold series microwave just stopped working all of the sudden. No flickering, no warning. The last thing I did on it was use the timer. When it beeped and I cleared the timer it just went black. Can you help me?
10/3/2009
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
sound like it blew the fuse inside ,,, remove the grill across the top and take out the screw at the top of the control panel, lift and remove, just inside you have a fuse you can take out and to a local hardware store and they can match it up for you, install it and it should be ok again ,,,, be sure to unplug the unit before working on it / thanks
how do I remove the grill, does it just pop out?
without the model number i cant say for sure but it should have two small screws in the face of it or two screws on the top of it to remove and then it comes off
Thank you Larry, I'm going to try it now.
you are most welcome
got the grill out, but I don't see what I would recognize as a fuze. The model number is: GH7155XHS-1. To the left I see a single green wire going to a screw. In the middle I see the grill filter. To the right I see a bundle of wires connecting to the back and they go into the microwave chamber immediately to the front of the fan. Any clues to what the fuze is??
did you remove the screw and take the control panel down?
Forgot that step! Let me try it...
ok haha
OK, got the panel off where should the fuze be? The only think I see that resembles a fuze to me is stuck to the top with wires coming out of either end. I'm not sure how to wiggle it loose from the casing that is holding it in place.
it will look like this

graphic
Hey Larry, I got it!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much. Hopefully this will do the trick. How can I let you know if it worked after I press accept? Is there a way to write you again?
all you have to do is come right back to this post and send me a note and i will get it / thanks again
Appliance Tech Larry
Thank you very very much!!!
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry