Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

There are so many different model #s for Fisher Paykel top

There are so many different...
There are so many different model #'s for Fisher Paykel top load dryers and also many different prices for each. My head is spinning-can you give me a list of lowest to highest quality model #'s and average price per model?
10/1/2009
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Here is a link to all the fisher and paykel dryers that they make

CLICK HERE

The 2 on the bottom left are front load dryers, but the products are listed from highest quality to lowest quality STARTING in the upper left corner and and ENDING in the lower right.

Prices are not listed because every dealer sells them for their own prices so you'll have to contact a dealer to find prices.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc