Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I checked the power at the connections from the pigtail and

Customer Question
both power inputs are right...
I checked the power at the connections from the pigtail and both power inputs are right at 110
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
have you tryed this.
Hi-temp cutout (thermal overload protector)
Push red button to re-set.
Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
it sounds like the oven that is locked has overheated and tripped the thermal cutoff, let me knopw if you check this. thanks Bryan
Where do I find this thermal cutoff button? It is not readily visible on the front or back of the range.
let me see if I can bring up the diagrams. thanks Bryan
I'll have to do more research later on this I'll see if I can find the diagrams. thanks Bryan
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the window open and check back throughout the day. Is this something that, since it didn't automatically reset, will need to be replaced?
these dont automaticly reset bthe have to be reset by hand. shut the oven breaker off and remove the control panel I believe its behind it. thanks Bryan
Do I remove the knobs and the screws behind them to remove the control panel?
well I'm not sure on this model, cant find the diagrams, usually though there are screws holdin the panel on , look underneath where thye door closes. thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician