How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Whrlp Master Tech Your Own Question
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 10564
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Whrlp Master Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

we just bought a kenmore kitchen machine...we are looking for

Resolved Question:

we just bought a kenmore kitchen machine...we are looking for the attachments...meat grinder/sausage maker, and food processor,and juicer...sears told me they do not carry these attachments any longer. could you help get in touch with a store or sears department that still has these attachments...thanks...Phil.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 8 years ago.

Yes !!

These accessory are no longer manufactures by the company for SEARS

,this unit has also been discontinues by Sears.

Their stock is gone ,,,The only way you would be able to get them is if someone is selling them used.

Whrlp Master Tech and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you