Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My kitchen aid microwave will not stop beeping. How can I fix

Customer Question
it?...
My kitchen aid microwave will not stop beeping. How can I fix it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Robert, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Robert
Robert, Home Appliance Technician

Hello.

Usually the unit beeps when a button on the touchpad is stuck and it beeps intermittently. Can you get the model number out of the inside of the unit for me?

KHMS155LSS-4

Here is the breakdown of your control panel:

CONTROL PANEL PARTS

I recommend ordering number 3 because it is the easiest to replace. You can order number 9 but you have to peel the old part off and clean the surface to reapply the new touchpad. If you do not attach it right the first time, you cannot remove it because it will destroy the touch sensors. The prices below are average and will vary a little wherever you purchase them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

#3 part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN- $123.00

#9 part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN- $72.00

Robert
Robert
Robert, Home Appliance Technician