Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have standing water in my washing machine. How do I fix

Customer Question
that?...
I have standing water in my washing machine. How do I fix that?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/27/2009
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Is this a HE model?
Yes it is
ok then you'll need to clear out the drain catch. To do this, remove the lower front panel. There are 3 screws that go across the very bottom that you will need to take out. Once you remove the bottom front panel, you can access the 3" diameter plastic twist cap. Unscrew this cap and have several towels ready because all the water in the tub will come out. Clear the catch behind the cap and you should be good to go again.

Be sure to unplug the unit prior to servicing.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc