Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

I want to convert a Whirlpool nautral gas dryer to LP propane

I want to convert a Whirlpool nautral gas dryer to LP propane .my model number is XXXXX serial number is XXXXX .Do I need a conversion kit, or can it be done via the regulator. If it can be done at the regulator where can I get instructions
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy replied 7 years ago.

To answer your question, yes you can convert your dryer from natural gas to LP gas and it is very easy to do. The kit contains only 3 parts and comes with very understandable insturctions. The manufacturer pt# XXXXX XXXXX but you can order through a company I like to use at times called repairclinic.com. I am sending you a link of the kit so you can see what all the parts look like and the cost throught this site.

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-LGR4634EQ0-%3d%3dc237i1189&PartID=1189