Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

GE Monogram range hood ZV850 completely stopped working today...fan

Customer Question
and lights. Transformer is...
GE Monogram range hood ZV850 completely stopped working today...fan and lights. Transformer is still warm..in fact, overly warm...so power supply isn't the issue. Looked for a reset switch but at a standstill. Any ideas
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
9/1/2009
Appliance Technician: built1950, Handyman replied 8 years ago
built1950
built1950, Handyman
HICustomer
Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
The reset for this hood is to turn it off at the breaker for 30 minutes. Please try that first and get back to me.

Built1950
built1950
built1950
built1950, Handyman