Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

help me with positioning services for stacked 9500 series to

help me with positioning services for stacked 9500 series to be placed in a new room
Hello, I am here to assist you. First, you are trying to stack a washer and dryer? Also, I need the model numbers please.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
whirlpool duet 9500 washer and dryer
Okay, I am not sure I understand. With this set you definately need to place the dryer on top of the washer. The legs of the dryer should not go pass the the front lid of the washer. In other words keep the legs of t he dryer off of the plastic of the control panel for the washer. Is this what you were looking for in an answer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
NO I need to know where to place the plumbing ,electric and vent services in the room so when the units come they will just plug in

Is this an add-on room? If so then you can baiscally place it anywhere in the room. But there are a few things to remember. You will need a 220VAC outlet for your dryer and a 110VAC outlet for your washer. The drain line for the washer should go in to a main drain. The vent for your dryer is better to vent straight to the outside instead of up through your roof.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what size is the dryer vent? How long can the vent line be?
You will need a standard 4 inch vent line installed. Also, the vent hose line behind the dryer should be no more than 5 feet and the aluminum flexible type so as not to collapse. The vent from the wall to the outside should be as short as possible but make sure you check with your local building code to make sure there are no specific codes or regulations.