Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i have a very old kenmore sewing machine, model #117.552, we

Customer Question
can't figure out how to...
i have a very old kenmore sewing machine, model #117.552, we can't figure out how to thread it
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/23/2009
Appliance Technician: Zeke, Home Appliance Tech replied 8 years ago
Zeke
Zeke, Home Appliance Tech

Although not exactly your model, this is the Kenmore 117.591 and ought to be similar enough for you to get it sewing.

http://www.sewusa.com/Threading_Diagrams/Threading_Pages/Kenmore_Sewing_Machine_Threading/kenmore_117591_threading_diagram.htm

Best Wishes

Martyn

Zeke
Zeke
Zeke, Home Appliance Tech