MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Frigidaire fridge model frs6hr5hsb1. I changed the

I have a Frigidaire fridge model frs6hr5hsb1. I changed the water filter last night. Everything was fine at first. It made one batch of ice. Now it turns off then immediately on, beeps three times, then turns off and on, and over and over.
If the issue does not clear after unplugging the fridge then you most likely have a bad control. Very common part to fail. Changing filter had nothing to do with anything.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for the reply. I did try unplugging it several times. Should I leave it unplugged until it's fixed so it doesn't keep starting and stopping?
that would be a good idea to not short-cycle the compressor