esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  my father has an appliance repair business for over 30 yrs i have 18 yrs exp
15396620

Roper Washing Machine Model RAX7245BWO The agitator does

Roper Washing Machine Model: RAX7245BWO

The agitator does not rotate. Please include in your instruction how to take it apart for the repair.   I appreciate your help.
HI THERE WHEN TAKING A AGITATOR OFF THERE IS A CAP ON THE AGITATOR AFTER REMOVING THE CAP THERE IS A 7/16 SCREW IN THE MIDDLE REMOVE THAT SCREW WITH A RACHET AND THE AGITATOR WEDGES RIGHT UP
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

This does not tell me why the agitator isn't working and what to do?

IT HAS 4 TEETH INSIDE CALLED AGITATOR DOGS AND WHEN THEY WEAR OUT IT MAY TILT VERY SLIGHTLY BUT WILL NOT CIRCULATE THE CLOTHES PROPERLY.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
And I assume you're suggesting that replacing these would solve my problem? What do they look like when they're worn out compared to new?
THAT WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM GUARANTEED THERE ARE 4 PIECES THAT HAVE GROOVES ON THE ENDS OF THEM THAT IS WHAT GIVES THE AGITATOR HE DOUBLE ACTION ,WHEN THEY WEAR OUT ON THE END THR AGITATOR JUST SITS THERE.