Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge model GSC23KGTE bb The door handle on the refrigerator…

Customer Question
Ge model GSC23KGTE bb: The door...
Ge model GSC23KGTE bb:

The door handle on the refrigerator side is loose. The screws that hold it appear to have loosened over the 2 year period of ownership. I would like to find out if I can repair this myself or if I should call a repairman.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/10/2009
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
you can do this yourself if you take a look at this diagram you can see the caps#6 that cover the screws #8 heres the diagram, these caps pop off with a small screw driver then you will need a 5/16 nut driver to tighten, hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician