Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am replacing a General Electric range control. The old part

Customer Question
I am replacing a General...
I am replacing a General Electric range control. The old part # XXXXX The new part is WB27T10265. I am having trouble finding a spot for the L1A and L1B wires. The schematics are horrible with the product that I ordered online. No mention of where the L1A or L1B wires go.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/1/2009
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician

is this your part

Part 832673

Hey Bill,
Yes, that is my part. My phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN
sorry no calls they for bid this and i will loose my job but tell me on the back of the control is there any L1A or L1B stamped on it by a spade
There is an L1B stamped on lower right corner of purple housing just below numbers 04400. Increase size of your photo and you'll see the numbers. (or perhaps you have on there, LOL)
well you have only 2 wires so put the one stamped with L1B with that one and the other with the other one im actually on vacation i wished i had mine here
william, Home Appliance Technician
whats your model number for your stove please
Bill,
I do not have a clip present on L1B. The clip is not actually present. It just says L1B. My model # XXXXX XXXXX
is there a way that you can put the diagram on here if not i will opt out so another expert can help you i dont want to waste your time
You mean the one that came with the new part? I would not know how to put it here.
ok i will opt out someone will be with you shortly ok
ok, Thanks
your welcome good luck to you im sorry that i couldnt be more helpful
Bill,
I just got charged and I am still without an answer, mhow did that happen?
did you put a deposit down
Yes I did. I answered yes to close your last message, and I then saw a balance of oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Do you have a # XXXXX call?
Why won't you answer me, is it because you and just answer just got paid for no help at all?
I will call the BBB, cancel my visa payment, and spread the word that this website is BOGUS!!
someone will be with you shortly please wait
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
good morning ,,, william asked me to help out ... whats the problem with the hook up / larry
Larry,
I bought a GE oven Electronic range control replacement part. The old part # XXXXX XXXXX The new part # XXXXX XXXXX There is a yellow marked housing with a "bake" stamped next to it. It has 2 clips for wires marked "ON" and "COM" There is a violet marked housing with a "broil" stamped next to it. Thereare 3 clips for wires Marked "ON", "COM", and I think the third is "ON" as well. The new control has an L1A clip to far right under the large yellow box. (i think this is the circuit or cinduction box)

To the right of the broil housing is a L1B marking, but no clip to attach-it came this way from the manufacturer.

I have an L1A and L1B clip that I don't know where to put them.
did the old control have the two boxes marked with the yellow and puple dot on them and if so did the yellow have two slots and the purple have three like the new one
No,the old control has a white and black box. Next to black box on left says "bake" with a clip. The white box has a clip to it's left that says "broil"

There are no slots in either housing unit.
ok ,,, how many wires do you have not hooked up at this point ... do you have the com hooked to each
Larry,
I do not have COM hooked to each. The yellow "bake" wire is hooked into the "ON" and the violet "broil" wire is hooked into the "ON"
So far, I have all the wires connected:JB2B(wire harness with 5 pins), the ground, the "N", the OVL1, OVL2, Aux 1, and the Aux2.
the com wires should be the white wires ,,,
1 white wire goes into "tab 1" that has an "N" printed on it, and that wire goes to OVL2 and out to harness that goes into top of oven. (This harness is the end of the line.)
did you not get the instructions with the new control board ,,,, i am kinda lost with this one
I did, however, there is no explaination where the L1B goes. And the L1A clip is 3 inches from L1B clip with very little wiring. could you refer me to another person if you cannot help. Thanks
sure ,, be glad to
thanks
your welcome
Larry,
I have not heard from anybody yet.
Is my amount too cheap fro help?
Does anybody answer a simple question....Is my price tooooo cheap?
william, Home Appliance Technician