Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I just order water filter for my fridge yesterday but forget

I just order water filter for my fridge yesterday but forget to ask when it will be delivery.model Maytag MSD2562KES -serial 60402557LP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
who did you order this from? usually when order on a friday or weekend in most cases you will recieve it in about 2-3 business days depending on witch shipping method you used. let me know where you ordered it and I'll see if i can find out for you, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Could you help me to order again
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you get me the part # XXXXX need?, I cant find it on the diagrams, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It's located in the top far right corner, Maytag side by side model MSD2652KES,serial 60402557LP.Hope this will help.Bich tran
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.

you can order this filter, part #(NNN) NNN-NNNNbut the # XXXXX changed to , [email protected] , http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=119 it will ship monday and you should recieve it 2-3 days , hope this helps, thanks, Bryan