william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have a Fridgidare gas range Mod. fgf366ccb. The controller

I have a Fridgidare gas range Mod. fgf366ccb. The controller screen on the back has gone blank. Is there a way to run a diagnostic on it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.

there is no way to run a diagnostics on this do you have power to the outlet? try turning you breaker off for 5 minutes then flip it back on hard

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have to say you know your stuff. Tripping the breakers worked. While the breakers seemed normal, one leg felt as though it had tripped. Can't tell for sure, but I learned something from you. What has me stumped though, is that the oven light was working OK. I assumed that was the 120 leg and that the controller display was also on 120. Got any thoughts as to how the circuitry works on this range?
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.

ill say this you could have had enough touching on L-1 and nutreul to make the light come on but not enough juice to run everything else here is a little diagram for you thank-you

http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelID=1085928&ModelNum=FGF366CCB&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=4&Selected=WIMCOC3Z&Position=7&mfg=Frigidaire&Type=&Mark=7

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thanks again for your help.

Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.
thank-you and your wel-come