How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask applianceguy Your Own Question
applianceguy, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1902
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
applianceguy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my icemaker (Sub-Zero M#315P) needs a water valve. Does the

Resolved Question:

my icemaker (Sub-Zero M#315P) needs a water valve. Does the unit have to be removed from the wall or can it be done in place? Can you provide the part number for this unit?
Thanks, JL
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 8 years ago.
You do not have to move unit to replace the water valve. The valve is connected to the left side of the control box with screws.Remove control knob then pull top of control panel forward and lift panel up. Remove three screws holding inner control panel and pull top of panel forward while lifting up. You can now get to the fill valve. Part #12241021.
applianceguy and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you