Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i have a neptune maytag washing machine that is 2 yrs old and

Customer Question
water is leaking out the...
i have a neptune maytag washing machine that is 2 yrs old and water is leaking out the bottom, where do i find a maytag repairman that can come out in 24hrs to fix it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Whirlpool owns maytag. That why I am giving you this link. https://www.whirlpool.com/service/service.jsp?country=US&lang=en&brand=WP
Sorry i new your answer , my question was how do i get a repairman out in 24hrs and the next available day they have is 3 days from now, unacceptable!!!!!!! i have to call some one else to service there machine that i purchased at lowes !!!!
ok..take care.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man