Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Model #LEQ8611LG0 dryer. My dryer stopped spinning in the middle

of the cycle and I can't...
Model #LEQ8611LG0 dryer. My dryer stopped spinning in the middle of the cycle and I
can't get it to start. The start button does not work when I press it. I have checked
our fuse box and it is Ok. Do you have a suggestion, short of calling a repair service?
How can I tell if the belt is broken? Do you have an illustration of how open the back or botton to get to the motor?
5/31/2009
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
I believe you may have a blown thermal fuse in this. let me check a few things for you. i'll be back soon. thanks Bryan
this is your thermal fuse. Part 2923its located on the blower assembly. heres a diagram , its part # XXXXX on this.
you need to remove the front panel on the bottom under your door to get at this , heres a diagram of your cabinet, hope this helps you, thanks , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician