How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Kenmore Coldspot (Mod # XXXXX) My icermaker works fine but

This answer was rated:

Kenmore Coldspot (Mod # XXXXX) My icermaker works fine but the hose on the back of the frig was pull out from the base and I need to find out how I can get a kit to replace the hose and the square base, and also need to know if there is a replacement kit Edgar Nino XXX-XXX-XXXX, thanks
heres where you can get the whole kit, it comes with everything including new hose. hope this helps thanks Bryan
Bryan and 4 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you for the lead, but I need to know how do I disconnect the square pad that is glued to the back on the upper part (top) of the refrigirator. The kit doesn't show that part. If you want me to send you a pic I can do that tomorrow.
I believe this is the part you talking about, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this runs through the roof of refrigerator and put the water in from the ceiling of the freezer right? you shouldnt have to take that part out there is a quick connect in the back about a foot from where it goes into refrigerator, heres a diagram.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I think that's the part that I need. But like I said before there is a square cover on the back of the refrigirator like 2"x2" squarre and it looks like is glued on the back. So I'm afraid that if I pop that off the back of the freezer is going to be exposed. Your diagram is great and I think is the item 2 the one that I'm talking about. How can I get that part.graphic
I really appreciate your help
ok this comes through from the inside of freezer. you need to pull the tube out from inside the freezer work it loose on thetop of the freezer section and pull it through the insde. as ar as the back piece I believe this is stuck on with double stick tape. try pulling from the inside and see if the tube slides through this piece ,I did one of these about a month ago and it just pull through the back piece. yours may be different though but I dont think so. try that and let me know, thanks Bryan, link to part,
Bryan and 4 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you