Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

what if you answer is not logical and dont fix my problem…

Customer Question
what if you answer is...
what if you answer is not logical and dont fix my problem
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech replied 9 years ago
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Hi...If the answer does not fix your problem then you can choose not to pay...What kind of problem are you having..?..Thanks Bob
I might be wastingmy time and your time I was working with Appliance Doctor. my amana range model AGDS902SS has a problem with the knobs . I took off the knobs to clean the control panel , thats the knobs for the clock ,timer and others , any how Doc told me my knobs are worn out I disaggree Cause if I use any one of the knobs in any slot the knobs works but when I try installing another knob it pop out the first knob . The control back panel keeps going back ejecting the knob thats install and working
Sorry to say but this is a long process waiting
another thing I paid DOC for and answer that was not helpful to my problem
this range is under warranty. the service people NSI Protection PLUS are disgusting they dont want to repair there contract. So here I am try to fix my oun problems. I think am going to contact the better business bureau about them after all I have a contract with them
look Good Night Mastertech am realy wasting our time. thank 4 letin me vent