Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

my LGR6320 dryer working fine for a few minutes and then makes

Customer Question
some noise trying to ignite...
my LGR6320 dryer working fine for a few minutes and then makes some noise trying to ignite again, but wouldn't heat anymore besides glowing for a short period of time. This is gas dryer converted to propane right after the purchase. Worked perfect until now.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/1/2009
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

Hi thanks for the question, So it heats for a few minutes a shuts off and no more heat

Did you check the venting ,It could cause this problem.

Let me know

There is no problem with the vent. I disconnected vent tube from the back of the dryer and still doing same thing. Air flow in this case has no restriction, but dryer wouldn't work proparly anyway.

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=b6a8i3479&PartID=3479

The problem is with the gas coils ,They chatter like that ,Replace the coils

It will repair the dryer

The Appliance Doc

John, Home Appliance Technician
John, Home Appliance Technician