Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

How do align door on a 1992 Profile refrigerator

ok which way do you need to adjust this. up, down , or to straighten the door? can you get me the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

The refrigerator door side needs to go up about 1 inch
ok is this a side by side or freezer on top? do you know the model #? this would help.thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Side by side model # XXXXX Ge Profile....its an old girl that stll works great
ok the most likely cause for this door to be so low is this. Part 2236you most likely are missising parts of this the cam risers more than likely. click here to see whole assembly , http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-TFHW24RRA-%3d%3dd67357i2236&PartID=2236 take a look and let me know. these also ar door closers. they help the door close correctly.
sorry i just saw you feedback thanks. to get the door off just take the cap off the top hinge. some have a screw and some dont. take your food off the door and remove the hinge, open door holding on thight and lift up and off the bottom hinge, not to hard to do. hope this helps thanks Bryan