How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12157
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an emerson microwave that I got in Jan 2002, and I just

Resolved Question:

I have an emerson microwave that I got in Jan 2002, and I just love it, EXCEPT one of the little wheels on the roller guide that fits under the glass cooking tray keeps falling off. The model # XXXXX
MW8102SSC, so please tell me how I can get a new roller guide or how to fix this one.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
according to my sorces this part is no longer available. you need to buy the whole turn table support to fix this and its no longer made.I cant even find a picture of it, sorry , thanks Bryan
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you