Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A GE FRONT LOAD DRYER . THIS MORNING THE DRYER STOPPED

I HAVE A GE FRONT LOAD DRYER . THIS MORNING THE DRYER STOPPED RUNNING ,WITH TIME LEFT , AND FLASHED THE CODE E26 . NOW IT HAS NO POWER AND WILL NOT DO ANYTHING
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

can you get us the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the model number is XXXXX THE DRYER FLASHED THIS BEFORE QUITTING-E26- THANK YOU

this code doesnt come up , but you say the dryer qiut completly some that measn you've blown the thermal fuse (or safety fuse) in this do you have a volt meter? if you do you can test this Part 276438let me know thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

HI I FOUND THE BAD PART I THINK . I CHECKED IT WITH A METER AND IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THE WAS WOULD READ OPEN. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN YOUR PICTURE . CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I COULD FIND ONE ON A SATURDAY. HERE ARE THE NUMBERS ON IT. THANKS JASON

100K

Z226

H967

559C259G02

ok , well I dont know where you live but do you have any local appliance parts stores near you. ? its a pretty common part I carry these on my truck. most appliance parts stores will carry them. thats all I can do from here. thanks Bryan