Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

GE Side by Side GSL22JFREBS is making clicking noise instead

GE Side by Side GSL22JFREBS is making clicking noise instead of restarting.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you probably need a new control board. this is the conyrol board. Main Control Board - Click Image to Close these go all the time , you can get this here, http://midwayparts.net/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=8&zenid=d9674382c2400a7d5e018b6cdcc6f5dc
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I feel sure you are correct. That's what others have said. Thanks.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I do allot of these . they are bad, G.E. has had to re disign these boards four times already, they finaly got them fixed.the site I sent you shows the old board but the send the new revised board. even if you dont see your model # XXXXX that list its the board you need. G.E. only sells the new boards now and they fit all G.E. refrigerators. unless you have a supply house nearby I would order it there. these guys are great and ship right away. of course it the weekend though but if you put your order in online they will ship first thing monday morning , I use these gall the time. very reliable. thanks Bryan