Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A DDE7500GALAD DRYER THAT NORMALLY WORKS FINE, THAT

I HAVE A DDE7500GALAD DRYER THAT NORMALLY WORKS FINE, THAT NOW IS INTERMITTENT WITH THE START BUTTON. SOMETIMES WILL ENGAGE WITH THE START BUTTON, BUT WILL NOT CONTINUE TO RUN. AFTER SEVERAL TRIES, OVERHEATING CAUSES THE STARTER NOT TO WORK AT ALL.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you need to replace the motor in this, I'll look this up for you. thanks Bryan, does it make a buzz noise when you try to start it?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Does not buzz. It stops when the start button is released.....sometimes.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.

you need a motor the run windings are shot on the motor, this is your motor. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you can get this here. http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-DDE7500GALAD+-%3d%3dei1256970&PartID=1256970 ,thanks Bryan