How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask william Your Own Question
william, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3034
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
william is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Kenmore model C970-47101-3 built-in oven that is

Customer Question

We have a Kenmore model C970-47101-3 built-in oven that is over twenty years old. We chose it because it had a side swinging door. We have noticed recently that the oven appears to be hotter at the rear than at the front. On checking the door we noticed that there is a gap between it and the face of the oven at the bottom. Then we noticed that the gasket which is in a groove on the face of the oven stops at the transition between the sides and the bottom. Is this the way they came or is something missing? If the latter is true, are gasket replacements still available? If not, is there an oven that fits in the same R.O.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.
let me see
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
What is your question? What more info do you need?
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.

there are no replacement gaskets for your oven i ran your number the only items that pop up is a knob and a spring what size is your RO







If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and informat