william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

We have a Kenmore model C970-47101-3 built-in oven that is

Customer Question

We have a Kenmore model C970-47101-3 built-in oven that is over twenty years old. We chose it because it had a side swinging door. We have noticed recently that the oven appears to be hotter at the rear than at the front. On checking the door we noticed that there is a gap between it and the face of the oven at the bottom. Then we noticed that the gasket which is in a groove on the face of the oven stops at the transition between the sides and the bottom. Is this the way they came or is something missing? If the latter is true, are gasket replacements still available? If not, is there an oven that fits in the same R.O.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.
let me see
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
What is your question? What more info do you need?
Expert:  william replied 8 years ago.

there are no replacement gaskets for your oven i ran your number the only items that pop up is a knob and a spring what size is your RO

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and informat