How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bob Schauer Your Own Question
Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 427
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bob Schauer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Burner Valves for American Crown range, 1984 model AR-304-C-W,

Resolved Question:

Burner Valves for American Crown range, 1984 model AR-304-C-W, any possibility of replacement parts? What about alternative compatible parts?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX will do some research and get right back to you. Please verify that you received this acknowledgment by replying to it. Bob
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 8 years ago.
Customer I found some information which is not very good news. I found that parts for this range are not being made anymore. I would suggest that you find a used commercial appliance sales and see if they have one that they are junking out for parts. Also, the gas valves for commercial ranges are pretty much the same from one make to the next. You might want to pull one of the valves and locate a commercial parts house and just compare them one to the other. I used to work for a parts company here in Portland Oregon by the name of Johnstone Supply and they carried a couple different styles of gas valves. You could also look for a company by the name of WW Grainger or Commercial Appliance Parts and see if they can help you. Sorry for the bad news but hopefully one of these sources will be able to find something that you can use. I thank you for using Just Answer, Bob
Bob Schauer and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you