How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Tech Larry Your Own Question
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 19183
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Tech Larry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I already typed my question .I am waiting for a reply

Resolved Question:

I already typed my question .I am waiting for a reply
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 8 years ago.
sorry you been kicked around so much but i read the other post and what you need to do is replace the two coils on the gas valve ,,, the part numbers are 306106 and 306105 and you can get them online at or at a local parts house / thanks Larry
Appliance Tech Larry and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you