Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Why does my water in door feature continue to freeze up when

Customer Question
I have the temperture setting...
Why does my water in door feature continue to freeze up when I have the temperture setting on 1.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician
what is the make?
MODEL GSL22JFPDBS SERIAL HG217290
Is this a ge

YES

How old is it?
AROUND 6 YEARS OLD

G E has a problem with this happening.There is a recall on them you may qualify.Call GE.They will send you a new door that is insulated properly.

If you have found this info helpful then please pressGREEN ACCEPT button,this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback is appreciated.

Well 9 degrees F seems extremelly cold for the minimum temp setting.
Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston
Tom Johnston, Home Appliance Technician