How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to replace my current GE Spacemaker over-the-range microwave

Resolved Question:

I want to replace my current GE Spacemaker over-the-range microwave oven from black to almond (or bisquit or bisque---whichever matches a GE Profile almond oven. However, I can't seem to find the model number, or one to match my current microwave which is JVM231BV. What would the upgraded version of this be with the rotating glass tray inside? (MY current one does not have the tray.)
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
mort of the GE spacemakers are the same size and have to same options and rotataing glass if you go to lowes or home depot you can look at the models and find one thats the same , they upgrade the model #S all the time so you may not find the same model # XXXXX
Bryan and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you