Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Where is the location of the heating element for the Kenmore

Customer Question
Dryer 417.98702892 heating element and...
Where is the location of the heating element for the Kenmore Dryer 417.98702892 heating element and how do I get to it, front, back?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Hello this is a pain these stack set are hard to get into. Above the washer there is two screws that hold the angled piece on take these screws out then you will see to screws at a angle on the control panel at both ends then the two screws on the bottom of the door you will see them once the panel slides off. Then you will need to take the top of the unit screws all the way around once you do that the front will come off and the belt will need to come off lift up and pull forward on the drum it will come out and you will see the heater on the back panel.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic