Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a front loading whirpool washer it is stuck in wash

Customer Question
mode what do i do...
I have a front loading whirpool washer it is stuck in wash mode what do i do to make it change cycles?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
hi whats the model#? so how long has it been on the same cycle? any codes coming up?
no codes coming up at least 60 minutes stack unit washer and dryer the number from dryer isLEW0050PQ XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX 02
Hi breakdown shows a model with a dial,if you advance the dial does it just stay in that same cycle,never moves or advances?
Stays the same i even hit power button waited awhile then turned on again and still in wash cycle lets in a little water then turns a few times but just keeps doing same thing
other than the power button,have you tried turning off the breaker or unplugging for 5minutes? can reset ,also you dont have a seperate model # XXXXX washer
the model number is XXXXX the washer behind the door has water in drum can not open. have not tryed to unplug i will see if i can do that

Ok,if it doesnt reset then the problem will be in the control timer,or the machine cant drain and it wont let it complete the cycle,the latter problems will require disassembly

let me know if any problems

thx Randy

Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician