Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Hello I have a Maytag Neptune Model MAH3000AWW, it washes great

Hello I have a Maytag Neptune Model MAH3000AWW, it washes great but when it's time for the final spin cycle it stops spinning any suggestions on what may be wrong
does the door lock light come on in the spin cycle?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No the light does not come on
Can you open the top of the console, this requires you to remove 3 screws on top.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My husband is going to open it now.

Thanks

Chas

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
open
Looking at the control board you may see a burned resistor it is call R11 on the board, it will be located next to a BLUE capacitor, please look?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes I see the burnt resistor R11

you are going to have to replace that board and the door lock motor, here is a link that you can download with information

Click_Here

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory
Chas