Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have maytag neptune bought 2000. will not go into high speed

Customer Question
Have maytag neptune bought 2000...
Have maytag neptune bought 2000. will not go into high speed spin. Water drains out and I have replaced circuit board. But clothes come out wet.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2009
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
is the unit locking?
yes, it locks, and door lock light works, and circuit board was replaced, but still no high speed spin. hear sounds like it is trying to start, but does not. solenoid?
no it sounds to me like it thinks it's out of balanced--- there are 3 sensors that tell if it's out of balance or not--- usually the one on the top of the outter tub is the problem--- there is also one located on the right side--- and at the bottom.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc