Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

whirlpool washer model number LXR9245EQ0 series number CF3351008

Customer Question
when washing clothes on large...
whirlpool washer model number LXR9245EQ0 series number CF3351008 when washing clothes on large I notice that the clothes are very wet and when I wash on small they are fine I looked when it goes in to spin cycle and it doesnt spin but will spin in smaller loads or empty
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2008
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician
HI thanks for the question. It sounds like you have a cluth problem. Can you do the repairs your self. I will be here to help you
YES DO WE NEED PARTS
Hi yes you will need the clutch But first make sure the water drains out at a good flow. I will be away for a few hours . I will be back
WHERE DO WE GET A CLUTCH

Hi you can get a clutch on line. Or your nearest parts supplier. Here is the clutch. Hope I answered your question. Please accept. The appliance http://groups.msn.com/Appliantology/washers.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=792

doc

do we need the basket drive also
Hi You should not need the basket dr,After you replace the clutch , it should be ok
ok we are going out to buy the clutch and I will get back with you
talk then
ok we got the part now what do we do
do you have the cabinet off?If you do. Remove the agitator.Lay the washer on its back carefully. remove the pump & motor. Remove 3 bolts on the tranny.Pull out the tranny. Remove the old clutch. Install the new one. Hope I helped you . Please accept I am here to help
does the basket tub need to come out also. do we need a special tool to get it off...
HI No just the agitator from the tub. then the tranny
we noticed that two of the bolts were off of the tranny
how can you tell if the clutch is bad they both look the same except one is dirty
HI .Dont use the new clutch. take it back. Please acceptIf 2 bolts ware off the tranny. Thats your problem. replace the bolts and try the washer.I have never seen the bolts just fall out. Dont use the new clutch. take it back. Please accept. The appliance doc
John, Home Appliance Technician
Have a great year thanks
John, Home Appliance Technician