Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a question about a Dacor downdraft ventilation system

Customer Question
(RV46R) in which the button...
I have a question about a Dacor downdraft ventilation system (RV46R) in which the button controls don't funtion. Also the power "bumps" the vent upward about 1/8 of a inch every 1-2 Hours. Do you think it's the buttons or a circuit board?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2008
Appliance Technician: master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
sounds like it could be the circuit board. try unplugging the buttons and see if is still bumps up

Clicking on the accept button when your problem is solved or you are satisfied with the results of our communications. What it does do is transfer the funds to me for answering your question.

You must click on "I accept this answer" for this to happen.

Thank you for using justanswer.com.

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX

Please be sure to leave positive feedback after you accept. This is very important to us.
What's it take to replace the circut board?
i would call these guys for the part http://www.apdepot.com/PartsLookup/LookupFrame.asp?Brand=Dacor&Model=rv46 and to change it out it is in the cabinet on the right side most of the time and there is a panel that covers it then just some wire swapping good luck
master appliance tech
master appliance tech
master appliance tech