Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I change the water filter in my kenmore elite frig

? Where can I get...
How do I change the water filter in my kenmore elite frig ? Where can I get a owner's manual?
12/15/2008
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Can I get the complete model number for the unit and I should be able to get you the owners manual.
52603100

Click on this link below to download the OWNERS MANUAL for your unit, it will even cover the installation of the water filter for you.

http://www.managemyhome.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0105022.pdf

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

BONUSES ARE WELCOME but are not mandatory
Chas

Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Thanks a lot that was quick and painless. We recommend your service to others!

I am glad that I could make you happy, Thank you for the Bonus also!

Chas

My Pleasure
G
Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician