How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a hotpoint ffu 21 side by side fridge freezer and need

Resolved Question:

i have a hotpoint ffu 21 side by side fridge freezer and need to buy a new kit that allows me to re install to mains water supply as it was lost in house move.where can i get one from??
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
is it just the water line that goes from the house to the back of ref. or do you need the water valve thats on the ref.? let me know , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi i have just had look at back of F . i never actually connected it at our old property so it is how it came..There appears to be a some sort of valve with a metal screw thread on it..looking at what i have it appears that i need the screw adapter that fits the valve on F and also the adapter to fit water tube to mains supply as well as tube itself .... i do still have the inline purifer and adapters that came with F...Chris
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
I would go to lowes if you have one nearby and get a stainless flexable 1/4 " ice maker line . these are very good and easy to may want to get two so you can put your filter inline. hope this helps. Bryan
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you