Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Can I fix the dishwasher ASKO D3450 if overfill (Heavy Wash

Customer Question
Light) is on. Read...
Can I fix the dishwasher ASKO D3450 if overfill (Heavy Wash Light) is on. Read about float switch and valve I am very handy can I do the repair myself?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2008
Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
william, Home Appliance Technician
first check to see if you can move the cup up and down freely with no problems and make sure there is no food paticles that could prevent that from moving up and down it will be in the right hand corner of the basin let me know what you find
william, Home Appliance Technician