Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a 1 year old duet whirlpool washer and it is not moving

Customer Question
through the cycle to fill...
I have a 1 year old duet whirlpool washer and it is not moving through the cycle to fill with water from the beginning of the cycle. After several minutes, an "F" is displayed, and the cycle ends with clothes undisturbed and dry.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2008
Appliance Technician: master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
what is the # XXXXX the F and i can pull up the error for you
21
o ya what is the model#? sorry
here you go i found it in a different manual here's what you want to do
Disconnect the AC plug
Remove the bottom front access panel (3 screws on bottom front lip)
there you will see the filter access , have rags ready for extra water ,check the pump impellers that they freely move.
Well, thanks anyway.

I could not get the third screw off, so I don't know if you were helpful or not. I dislike washing machine repairs and car repairs....
it is very EZ to get it off it is a 7mm or a torx head screwdriver tip the unit back to gain more access but once it come out you can leave that one out when the panel is out there's an almond colored thing front and center un screws it with a few big towels and clear it output it back in and keep pockets clean or you find out why you left the center screws out good luck YOU CAN DO IT
OK-

We ripped the screw off, removed the cover, cleaned the filter, and it still says f 21. It sounds like the water pump may be bad or....??

\\
do you hear the water pump pumping or humming? did you clean out in the hose too?
yes, but the machine doesn't sound very strong.
if by machine you mean pump i would change it out
Any recommendations for a repairman in SW Portland?
ooo i got a buddy moving up there soon and I'm moving to Washington but right now no i would check craigslist.org if you get the torx screw driver and a pair of players you could swap it out
Thanks
no problem good luck be sure to hit the green button or i dont get paid
master appliance tech
master appliance tech
master appliance tech