Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Duet HT front loading washer that has stopped draining

Customer Question
causing us to run the...
We have a Duet HT front loading washer that has stopped draining causing us to run the spin cycle again. Please advise what steps need to be taken to correct the problem.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2008
Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

Customeryou need to remove the 3 screws for the bottom panel,the pump is the plastic nut usually white,you would need to pinch off the hose going from the tub to the pump or bleed off the water through the smaller hose,when all the water is gone unscrew the big nut and see if anything is obstructing pump

thanks Randy

Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Randy--Is the pump located in the front or back of the washer?

should be right in the front,do you have an access panel on the bottom or a full front?

randy

Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician