master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

At the end of activating the self clean cycle, our Frigidaire

Customer Question

At the end of activating the self clean cycle, our Frigidaire PLES389ECI over is locked and we cannot unlock it. We cannot use the stove top or the oven. It gives an error and error code lf "E 30". None of the stove top controls seem to operate except for the red locked symbol. How do we get our oven to operate?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 8 years ago.
i can not find that error code any where have you disconnected the power for 5 minutes? some times that will reset the control try that and see if any thing changes i see you have 2 questions open if you want me to post on the other one to stop you from paying 2 times let me know
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Previously I had unplugged the oven for about 15 minutes. After your message, I uplugged the oven for 24 hours. It did not reset and is still locked out. The error code is F30.

IF this is the best you can do, I feel really ripped off.

Hugh Batten